- Enter the CNRA Registration System: CNRA.gameofficials.net
- Login to your CNRA GameOfficials Account (Don’t know how? Click HERE)
- From the Main Menu on the left, Click on “Courses”
- Select and click on “Referee Courses” – (This will bring up several available Registration choices.)
- Select and click on USSF REGISTRATION RENEWAL – GRADE 8
- Continue to follow and fill out the remaining Registration and Payment procedures until all is completed.
- Continue with the Confirmation Page. Your Registration will be processed by the State and then the National Office.
- You may check upon your status by returning to your Account at CNRA.GameOfficials.net. The Main Page of your account will list your USSF Registration History and indicate your Status.
- You may also refer or confirm your Registration Payment by entering your Account and clicking on “Confirmed Reg” under the Main Menu on the left.
You should receive your new USSF referee packet (Badge & Referee Card) from United States Soccer Federation within 8 to 12 weeks. Law books are mailed only to State and National Referees. You may download your e-book copy from CNRA.
Should you need any assistance with registration, email our CNRA Registrar.